The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
- Inspire your audience
- Encourage discussion through comment posting
- Contain genuinely fascinating content
Blogs are nominated by our editorial team and are voted on by our readers.
Voting has ended. Check out the Top 20 Art Teacher Blogs
Category: Art Teacher Blogs
To qualify as an Art Teacher blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
- The blog is updated by an Art teacher, either a traditional school teacher, or a teacher who teaches online.
- The blog is updated by an Artist who shares her passion in fine art–painting,drawing,animation, and arts and crafts thereby encouraging others.
- The blog inspires and encourages creativity and personal growth of the creative being.
Know of an Art teacher blog that meets these criteria? Submit the blog for review: Contact Us.
Learn more about the 2012 Fascination Awards: Contest Rules