The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
- Inspire your audience
- Encourage discussion through comment posting
- Contain genuinely fascinating content
Blogs are nominated by our editorial team and are voted on by our readers.
VOTING SHALL BE USING GOOGLE +. The nominee list shall be posted once voting begins.
- Nominations Posted & Voting Starts: July 23, 2012 (12:01 EST)
- Voting ends, 1st place winner is chosen: August 10, 2012 (11:59 PM EST)
Category: Creative Writing Teacher Blogs
To qualify as an Creative Writing Teacher blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
- The blog is updated by a Creative Writing teacher.
- The blog is updated by a Creative Writer who shares his/her passion in creative writing thereby encouraging others.
- The blog inspires and encourages creativity and personal growth of the creative being.
Know of a Creative Teacher blog that meets these criteria? Submit the blog for review: Contact Us.
Learn more about the 2012 Fascination Awards: Contest Rules