The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
- Inspire your audience
- Encourage discussion through comment posting
- Contain genuinely fascinating content
Blogs are nominated by our editorial team and are voted on by our readers.
Voting has ended. Check out the Top 25 English Teacher Blogs
Category: English Teacher Blogs
To qualify as a English Teacher blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
- The blog is updated by an English teacher, either a traditional school/university teacher, or a teacher of English online.
- The blog is updated by an English English Language Teacher (ELT) who may be Teaching English as a Second Language(TESL), Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages ( TESOL) and Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
- The blog covers the topic of the teaching of English.
Know of an English teacher blog that meets these criteria? Submit the blog for review: Contact Us.
Learn more about the 2012 Fascination Awards: Contest Rules